The XMOD System was developed to be a simplistic, ergonomic and safer way to carry, dispense and tore loaded rifle magazines.
XpaK is the individual component of the XMOD System that CONN-X to the Delta Plate mount and holds a capacity of 6 widely available, polymer, 30 round, M16/M4/AR15 patterned magazines (or 7 GI/STANGAG/metal mags) and is used to store & dispense the magazines at maximum efficiency and speed. It has a semi-nesting feature that when XpaKs are stacked on top of each other, semi-nest to maintain an organized stack of XpaKs.
- Made in the USA!
- Self locates on the Delta Plate into retention lock via the CONN-X mounting system.
- The XpaK has smooth snag free surfaces with inset aggressive texture for finger gripping of gloved/non-gloved hands.
- Made with proprietary ruggedized, high impact resistance, UV resistance Nylon 6/6 with short glass fiber.
- Ambidextrous; insert mags in 4 different orientations based off user use/positioning of XMOD System
- Drainage Holes.
- Designed to surpass Mil-Spec Standards.
- Stainless Steel springs & screws.
- Phosphate coated screws for anti-glint/glare.
- 4-way positioning to access magazines in 12, 3, 6, 9 o’clock position on the Delta Plate.
- Specially designed opening for magazine access to allow user to index on every magazine
- Speedbump on interior of feed lips of XpaK to aid in retention of magazines
- Designed to take multiple impacts/ rounds and continue to work to get you to cover, the next XpaK and home safe.
- Semi-Disposable and reusable, just like the magazine that goes in your AR.
- Protects the feed lips of your Magazines during transportation and storage.
- If you’re one of the cool kids, you’ll lovingly call it a “Pez-Dispenser” for big kids.
- If you call it a “magazine for magazines” we have an “I’m Special” badge for you.